Friday 1 March 2013

Benefit the Porefessional

Hi guys can you believe it's March already? Where is the year going? Sorry I've kinda been MIA vis a vis blogging for the last week. I've had a super busy week at uni and I've been doing overtime at work so blogging has fallen to the bottom of the to-do-list. It's a shame because I love blogging but it's just what happens sometimes.
Anyway, as I wrote about a couple of weeks ago, I had a free mini makeover at my local Benefit boutique after having my brows shaped - you can read about that here . They let me road test some of their everyday products and needless to say I was hooked, on all of them! Unfortunately I couldn't buy them all then and there, it would've been over £100, but I couldn't leave the store without at least one of them so I picked the POREfessional and I am so glad I did.

The POREfessional by Benefit -£23.50

I think every girl needs a decent primer in their make up bag and this is my go to one. Before I bought the porefessional I was using one from Rimmel, which was great considering it was under a tenner but it just can't compete with the Benefit one, not surprising when it's the UK's best selling primer. Although it comes in a nude shade (sorry I couldn't take a picture, the flash on my camera just kept draining the colour out of it) it blends easily with any skin tone. I've also found the oil free balm to be incredibly long lasting, I work part time in a kitchen which as you can image is busy, stressful and hot, so I often find my make up starting to slip off my face but the Porefessional helps keep it in place just that little bit longer. You can actually apply this one over your make up as well, which is really useful if you just need a quick touch up on your way out.
You can buy the Porefessional at your local benefit counter or online here for £23.50  

What is your favourite Benefit product?

Beth xx

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I have been thinking about buying this product for ages now but I've used lots of primers and though nothing of them. Everyone
    seems to be loving this product including yourself, so I think I will give it a shot.

    I have followed you on blogger and your other blog sites.

    http://xobeautybypaulaxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tempted by this but just put off by the price! But I may just treat myself to it one day :) ha.

    Alice

    Xxx

    http://underneaththebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete