Friday 27 June 2014

Weekly Wishlist | 003

Weekly Wishlist | 003


Thank God it's Friday (and payday)! Am I right?! Over the last couple of weeks the summer sales have started in earnest, and loads of gorgeous beauty products and fashion lines have been launched in stores - or so it feels like. Somehow I've managed to narrow this weeks list down to just five items, otherwise the post would have gone forever. This week I've lusting products that will give me healthy, glowing skin and summer nail polishes


1) Clarins Hydraquench Tinted Moisturiser £30: 
A couple of magazines I've bought this month have contained a samples of this tinted moisturiser, and after trying it out for the last week I have fallen in love with it. Super-light and highly-blendable, this is the perfect face product to see you through the summer. It provides good coverage without being too heavy, and leaves your complexion looking bright and healthy.
2) Nails Inc Special Effects Nail Varnish in Portobello Gardens £12:
I spotted this nail polish in this week's issue of Grazia as one of their top beauty products and I really want to add it to my ever-growing collection of nail colours. It contains a mixture of matte and metallic textures, making it a little different to other glitter polishes on the market. The blue shade is also so summery and will really help to enhance a tan
3) Topshop Highlighter in Sunbeam £10:
I've never bought any Topshop make up but while I was browsing in store this week I decided to try out some of the testers and this highlighter instantly caught my eye. I've seen it reviewed on other blogs as a good dupe for Benefit's Sunbeam (but in powder form) and I have to say the compact will soon probably be making it's way into my make up kit. With just the amount of sheen, this powder is perfect for highlighting cheekbones and browbones, giving you a lovely summer glow. You also get a great amount of product for just a tenner! What's not to love.
4) Topshop Cream Blush in Flush £7:
I also loved this cream blush while browsing Topshop's make up collection. Sometimes cream blushers can be a little hit and miss for me, sometimes pale and watery and other times not blendable enough, but this bright pink one just hits the mark. The colour can look a little intimidating in the compact, but rest assured it melts into skin giving yours cheeks a gently flushed look.
5) Soap and Glory Kick Ass Blur and Brighten Crayon £6:
Standard concealers are failing to hide my dark circles so I've been on the hunt for a decent illuminating concealer which doesn't have the 'caked-on' feel. I spotted this on my last trip to Boots, another great addition to the Soap and Glory family. The crayon design makes it ideal for targeting specific areasand the creamy textures makes it easy to blur into skin

What do you think of this weeks list? I'd love to know what items you're lusting after.

Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment