Thursday 13 March 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £4.99
(Currently available at Asda for £3.33)


I've always struggled with finding an effective make up remover, most them - even Simple - are far too harsh for me and dry out the delicate skin around my eyes leaving them feeling tender and painful.
Micellar Water was the beauty buzzword a few months back, with every blog raving about them and every company releasing one, but this is the first time I've actually tried the product. They contain micelles, which act as magnets to draw away make-up, dirt and impurities from the skin. I picked up this one by Garnier in my local Asda store for the bargain price of £3.33. To be honest with you, it was a bit of an impulse purchase. I knew I was running out of make up remover and I couldn't see anything on the shelf that took my fancy, and met my sensitive skin needs.
I've tried out this cleansing water for the past few days now and I have to say it is on it's way to becoming on of my favourite cleansers of all time! A big claim, but this stuff really does the job. I use this Micellar Water at twice a day as part of cleansing time - a third time if I've just come back from the gym - and it so gentle and refreshing, perfect for even the most sensitive of skin types. I find that one or two cotton pads dampened with Micellar Water is enough to remove all traces of make-up, including waterproof mascara.
Another thing I love about this product is the size of the bottle. Most make up removers come in tiny, little bottles which I go through in no time at all where as the Garnier Micellar Water comes in a whopping 400ml, enough for 200 uses - or so the bottle claims.
You can buy Garnier Micellar water at your local Boots or Superdrug store, or online here for £4.99.

Have you tried Micellar Water before? What's your favourite brand?

Beth xx

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to get my hands on some of this! Great post lovely :)
    Love, B x

    www.lifemadewonderful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fantastic product! Best cleanser I've tried in a while :) thank you xx

      Delete