Thursday 6 March 2014

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo*
Corrective and unclogging spot treatment*
3ml sample size*
I can never say no to a freebie! If an email lands in my inbox telling me about a free sample, and all I have to do is sign up to the website, then I'm there! Of course it means my inbox gets buried in newsletter emails and like, but on the plus side it means I get to test out some fab products like the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo.
This is one of the best quick spot treatments I've ever tried and, trust me, I've tried a lot. As I've mentioned before I've suffered from acne for the past five years so a lot of my top spends are on skincare which promises to clear your skin and leaving you blemish free. I've tried endless bottles of face wash, lotion, creams and toners and it's very rare that'll you find one that will consistently work for you. Now I'm 20 a lot of the highstreet ranges targeted at blemish prone skin are far too harsh for me, because they're designed for teenage skin which can face a bit more of the oil-stripping tendencies they come with.
This is the first time I've tried something from the La Roche-Posay range so I was excited when this sample landed on my doorstep. I've heard nothing but good things about the brand throughout the blogosphere so my expectations were high, and I have to admit I was not disappointed.
The Effaclar Duo is a targeted spot treatment designed to help unclog pores and correct imperfections. It has the same texture and consistency of a light everyday moisturiser, and I apply to this a particularly bad spots at least a couple times a day. Unlike other highstreet spot treatments it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and tender, in fact my skin has felt much softer and smoother skin I started applying this cream. The light consistency also means I'd have no trouble dabbing this on over make-up if I felt a spot coming up in the day.

La Roche-Posay have just released a newer version of the Effaclar Duo, called Effaclar Duo+, which I can't wait to try. You can buy the new formula in Boots stores and online, or from the Escentual website.

Have you tried the La Roche-Posay range? What's your favourite product?

Beth xx

1 comment:

  1. I have wanted to try this for so long, but keep hesitating. I got the La Roche-Posay Thermal Water and it is absolutely amazing. It refreshes skin throughout the day and relieves redness or irritation.

    Kristen xox

    www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete