Tuesday 11 March 2014

Liebster Blog Award #2

Back in February I was nominated for a Liebster Blog Award by the lovely Katie, who blogs over at Beauty, Boo and Tea Too. This is the second time my blog has been nominated for the award, and you can read all about it here.



What is the Liebster Award?

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. So, what is a Liebster?  The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. It's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer blogs.

Rules


  1. Link the blog that nominated you
  2. Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers
  3. Answer 11 questions given to you
  4. Let the people you nominated know you have done so
  5. Create 11 questions for the blogs you nominated
  6. You can't nominate the person you nominated you
  7. You must follow the blog that nominated you
So here are the questions Katie sent me, and my answers:

  • What is your favourite beauty product?
    At the moment I'd say it was the Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation, it's one of the best foundation's I've tried and it gives a lovely finish.
  • What does your blog mean to you?
    I love my blog, it's a place where I get to practice my writing skills and write about all the things I love - something I don't always get to do as part of my Journalism degree. It's a great way to meet new people and find lots of amazing products
  • What's your favourite song at the moment?
    That's a hard one! There's so many, I usually have a playlist of about 20 songs which I listen to on repeat but if I had to pick one for right now it would be Be My Only by FM Radio
  • When you were little what did you want to be when you grew up?
    I think a friend and I planned to have our own beauty salon, we even drew plans of what it would like haha! 
  • Did you make any new years resolutions, and have you stuck to them?
    I didn't make any proper ones but I wanted to try and be more motivated this year and I'm really trying. I've started to blog more, go to the gym, tried to eat a bit healthier and get stuck into my university work
  • If you were a Disney character which character would you be?
    I think I'd like to be Cinderella
  • If you had to describe yourself in three words what would they be?
    Creative, thoughtful and determined
  • Where do you see yourself in five years?
    I'd love to be working in London, in a media based job - perhaps writing for a magazine or working in PR.
  • What is your most prized possession?
    Sentimentally it would be my photographs and the toy bunny my grandma gave to me the day I was born. Money-wise it would be my laptop - because it has absolutely everything on!
  • What's your guilty pleasure?
    Long, hot bubble baths with a good book
  • If you could have any superpower what would it be?
    I would love to be able to read people's minds and know what they were really thinking, you'd want to be able to turn a power like that on and off though because it would be pretty annoying to have to hear everything all the time!

Okay, so I'd like to nominate: 


Here are my questions for you:

  1. What are your five favourite beauty products?
  2. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  3. What is your favourite book?
  4. What was the last film you watched, and what did you think of it?
  5. Favourite candy?
  6. What inspired you to start blogging?
  7. What beauty products have you splurged on?
  8. Top three blogs you read all the time?
  9. Where do you hope to be in five years time?
  10. What is one of your favourite memories?
  11. What is your favourite thing you own?

Good Luck! I look forward to reading all your answers!

Beth xx



No comments:

Post a Comment